Subject: [Leica] Eyes on the shadow
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Apr 20 14:49:02 2007

Hi Hoppy,

I've posted the picture as it is, without cropping, I have only corrected a
little the colours, when this slide it is projected on a screen, shadows
details are more evident, I'll intent to improve the scanned copy.

I enjoy the colour, but I should have my "colour day" and the inspiration to
do it, because I normally appreciate the subjects on B&W and what I like of
the colour is use it as an element of composition, in other words if I
exagerate what I mid, there are pictures that almost only will work better
on colour, others on B&W, and should be decided when you are going to shot.
I'm not on the mentality to shot on digital, and after I decide if I show
the picture on B&W or Colour.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis