Subject: [Leica] Carlisle
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Apr 21 00:07:55 2007

On 4/20/07 9:57 PM, "Jim Shulman" <jshul@comcast.net> typed:

> Carlisle

Speaking of Carlisle - Kitty Carlisle was in the obit. yesterday in the New
York Times which is sitting on my bed now I was a big fan of hers in that
Hollywood SQUARES game show in the mid 70's I watched every night for quite
a few years and I remember her in a Marx Brothers looking a few years
younger. Made 40 years before.
She was smarter than anybody. Nobody gave her the answers. And looked great
classy as all getout.

http://www.sltrib.com/opinion/ci_5715688

I see she was born 3 September 1910, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY

markrabiner.com