Subject: [Leica] Brian on PBS
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Sat Apr 21 12:51:26 2007

At 21/04/2007, you wrote:

>>Can someone tell me which program it was on which Brian was interviewed?
>
>http://www.pbs.org/weta/crossroads/about/show_security_vs_liberty.html
>
>My role was rather peripheral: to bolster the credibility of the
>claim that the wiretaps in the AT&T facility were wiretaps and not
>something else. But my hair was properly combed and my shirt was
>freshly ironed...

Thanks, Brian.  "Your" show is to be broadcast on KCTS - Channel 9,
out of Seattle, Washington, next Wednesday, at 3 AM!  I'll set up the VCR.
:-)

As for your shirt... well, this is good!  Some 35 years ago, I
managed to make it into a documentary film on the Canadian Brass.  My
hair was not combed (at all!) and my shirt could barely be described
as clean, and was definitely NOT freshly ironed!  In short, I looked
the slob that I was, in those days!

Cheers!
---

David Young,