Subject: [Leica] Test for IMG URLs
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Sat Apr 21 14:08:16 2007

This is what I still receive:

  Error  Error (ERROR_MISSING_OBJECT) :

   in
modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryFileSystemEntityHelper_simple.class at
line 119 (gallerycoreapi::error)
   in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 1942
(galleryfilesystementityhelper_simple::fetchchildidbypathcomponent)
   in
modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryFileSystemEntityHelper_simple.class at
line 64 (gallerycoreapi::fetchchildidbypathcomponent)
   in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 1885
(galleryfilesystementityhelper_simple::fetchitemidbypath)
   in modules/rewrite/classes/RewriteSimpleHelper.class at line 50
(gallerycoreapi::fetchitemidbypath)
   in ??? at line 0 (rewritesimplehelper::loaditemidfrompath)
   in modules/rewrite/classes/RewriteUrlGenerator.class at line 98
   in
modules/rewrite/classes/parsers/modrewrite/ModRewriteUrlGenerator.class at
line 50 (modrewriteurlgenerator::_onload)
   in init.inc at line 113 (modrewriteurlgenerator::init)
   in main.php at line 73

Alan Magayne-Roshak <> wrote:
  I did some adjusting. Let's see if this resending is better. Sorry for
the difficulty.

Thursday morning the dew looked great:
.jpg.html>

Whereas, on April 9th we had a cold snap:
g.html>

And I like both versions of this scene. Two cameras, not a conversion.

r_AMR.jpg.html>

Alan

Alan Magayne-Roshak
Senior Photographer