Subject: [Leica] Shelter
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Apr 22 06:27:10 2007

Are the Swiss really sensible? Of the countries I think would need a
fallout shelter, Switzerland is probably 300th on the list. There
must be a reason I haven't thought of though, other then needing a
lot of wine cellars.

In any case Ken's photo is really good. The color is perfect as is
the mixed message on the door.

Len