Subject: [Leica] IR Cut filters Comparo and Question
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun Apr 22 12:13:28 2007

Howard,

Along these topics, I notice that B&H is advertising Tiffen  "Hot Mirror
for Digital Cameras"in lots of NON-M Leica lens
size. (Like the popular Nikon F size; 52mm)

I thought that the M8 was the only digital camera that had the IR
super-sensitivity problem.  (Yes I know that I can adapt
Nikon F lenses to M Leicas, but it is only practical for wide angle lenses)

What other cameras have that problem?

Jerry

Replies: Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr) ([Leica] IR Cut filters Comparo and Question)
Reply from davison_m at msn.com (MARK DAVISON) ([Leica] IR Cut filters Comparo and Question)