Subject: [Leica] Fishing Boat from the Balcony
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Sun Apr 22 16:28:37 2007

Hi Vick,
My 1973 200 f4.0 - gifted to me by an old friend and resurrected from
fungus hell - is non AI (it wasn't invented in 1973) and I was
surprised to find that it mounts on the D200 without binding. The
auto close down of the shutter doesn't engage so you can only shoot
at f4.0 - but as you can see it works fine at that aperture. In
answer to your question all I can say is that the lens mounts. Go
figure.
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Fishing Boat from the Balcony)