Subject: [Leica] PAW 16 dlridings
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Apr 23 04:42:01 2007

Like Ken, the focus of my life has been to find a new track after
leaving Oslo. Time for a PAW is mostly back and forth between work. I am
in Denmark a lot now instead of Norway. Still live in Sweden. Life could
be more convenient, at times, I feel.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2007/16.html

Everything done on the road. Don't have a color corrected laptop.

Paid for Lightroom but it seems to take forever for the package to get
here (over a week now) and my evaluation copy expired. So these have
been processed with Lightzone.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] PAW 16 dlridings)
Reply from kennybod at sbcglobal.net (Ken Frazier) ([Leica] PAW 16 dlridings)