Subject: [Leica] An Opportunity for Hong Kong Luggers to show their photographs
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Mon Apr 23 17:59:14 2007

Hi Luggers,
I was talking to Simon Graham the Manager of the China Tee Club the
other day. The Club shows local photographs as part of its decor and
is presently showing the work of Iain Masterton - his hutong series.
Simon told me the hutong series will be taken down shortly and he
knew that I was interested in photography (because several of us meet
in the Tee Club to stack Leicas) and offered me the chance to hang
pictures in the Club. Simon is looking for at least 30 photographs of
Asian scenes, he prefers larger sizes and I said I would get back to
him. If any Hong Kong luggers are interested in showing their work
please contact me off list.
Thanks
Howard (in Hong Kong)

Replies: Reply from jnelon at netvigator.com (James R. Nelon) ([Leica] An Opportunity for Hong Kong Luggers to show their photographs)