Subject: [Leica] Kanawha state forest
From: jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff S. Matsler)
Date: Mon Apr 23 19:30:16 2007

Great shots Jack!  The Nikon F4 is my absolute favorite Nikon AF SLR - and
I've owned them all, film and digital.  In the end, it was the last one I
owned before going back to an all manual system (kept an FM, FE and F3HP).
In retrospect, I wish I'd kept an F4 body instead of my F3, but as the F3
takes great shots too, I have no real complaints.

I do love these shots - especially the bee.  They make me want to take a
roll of b/w out to the canyon with me the next time I go and get into the
foliage.  If they come out, I'll post the results here.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Jeff M