Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #14, 15, 16
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Tue Apr 24 07:42:25 2007

Didier--God speed w/ your health issues. We all miss you.

  Bill

Didier Ludwig <leica@screengang.com> wrote:
  LUGgers

Couldn't follow any discussions in the past month as I'm having
severe complications with my health issue. Actually I'm incapable of
working, spent a week of recovery at the middle sea, and at least
could keep the PAW pace by shooting a handful of pictures per week.
So dont expect too much. But #15 shows a nice car (my all time
favourite, beside the GT40).

Didier