Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #14, 15, 16
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Apr 24 19:52:48 2007

Ric,
Oh, I think tasteless describes a Cobra.  Stuff the largest engine you could
into the smallest body you could find.  Seats were not for touring, noise
extreme, and heat impossible unless you lived north of Ted a bit.  But when
the loud peddle goes down all the way you almost can't keep up with the
shifting and will frequently find yourself headed sideways with a large grin
on your face.