Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #14, 15, 16
From: mads.christensen at gmx.net (Mads Christensen)
Date: Tue Apr 24 20:03:45 2007

Didier,

Sorry to hear about your health problems. Your photos are as good as ever.

Best wishes for a quick improvement,

Mads

p.s.

Ken; I believe you are wrong on the lake. As far as I can see from the
caption on his superb umbrella photo, Didier has been visiting Croatia.
Hence I conclude that Didier identifies the Adriatic Sea as being equal to
the adjacent Mediterranean Sea. That is OK with me - although the Greeks
would probably claim that the Ionic Sea comes in between the former and
latter pieces of water.