Subject: [Leica] Most shots taken for a wedding
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Apr 24 22:02:18 2007

Leo, in case you came in late. I think Kyle Cassidy may have coined the
phrase. It is a Leica list way of describing a certain off
topic and very capable DSLR from a brand that starts with N. I'm sure that
Chris only used his D200 in these circumstances because
he hadn't brought his M along on that particular occasion ;-)
Cheers
Hoppy