Subject: [Leica] Taiko Pics!
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Apr 25 01:39:02 2007

Every April, Morgan Hill "Haru Matsuri" invites a dozen or so local Taiko
groups to perform. I only took pictures of the San Jose Taiko (the Red
group) and the Emeryville Taiko (the blue group) performances. Nothing from
our own group's performance because, well, I was performing! Nothing much
afterward either as I was getting hungry and just wanted to enjoy the event.

http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3229

There is one picture of my wife and me when we guest-played with the
Emeryville group's opening song, courtesy of the FirstBorn. The panoramic
shots look much better large....

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from telyt at telus.net (David Young) ([Leica] Taiko Pics!)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Taiko Pics!)