Subject: [Leica] Another PESO: Wedding in the Gardens
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Wed Apr 25 08:35:52 2007

Went to Longwood Gardens the other day with friends--their five month old
son was having his first big outing among the flowers.

During our walk we met a couple posing for wedding pictures.  I grabbed this
one with my trusty Kowa (trusty, thanks to Ken Ruth's patient
ministrations).

http://tinyurl.com/2gv2ru

Kowa 6, 80 2.8, Efke 25, souped and scanned courtesy of Leonard Taupier.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA
Who admits that the taste level is far too high for his standards.

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Another PESO: Wedding in the Gardens)
Message from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] PESO: Ghost of Hudsons Past)