Subject: [Leica] Strange M8 artifact
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed Apr 25 20:50:08 2007

Well, all I can say in real life viewing you guys are full of poo-poo.  I
can't see the so called line.  I see a picture that  is underprocessed.   It
is over saturated,  needs  highlight/shadow and the blacks adjusted..

I just think you need to get out there and take pictues instead of making
tests.

You have a really lovely shot, and instead of working it you are nit-picking
it.

Take more pictures of this lovely woman.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com