Subject: [Leica] An excellent book
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Apr 26 07:51:47 2007

Harrison McClary offered:

I just got a new book in the mail:

"Women in Medicine" photographed by some dude with one eye.  All I can
say is WOW...I wish my two eyes were half as good as his one is. A very
well photographed and printed book.

Ted...you amaze my friend, very nice work.  Congratulations on such a
fine book.  It makes a perfect companion to "This is Our Work" that I
got from you several years ago.  I am sure my wife who is a doctor will
enjoy looking through it also.

Thanks again for everything.<<<<<<<

Hi Harrison,
Thank you very much. It was a great medical documentary to work on. The
women, doctors, nurses and technicians, were so wonderfully cooperative it
was indeed a photo project of great satisfaction.

The photos were shot 99.9999% with M7's on auto! Around 500 rolls of Tri-x
rated at ASA 800. And not an exposure lost due to M7 auto-exposure. We wont
go into details about loss due to photographer error! ;-)

I'd be interested in your wife's reaction. Thanks again.

By the way how was the "Photographer's Supplement" that came with it?

ted