Subject: [Leica] Re: Voigtlander 12
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Thu Apr 26 13:34:01 2007

> Ok...I am thinking about buying this lens.  Do those of you who
> >> have it like it?  From what I have read it is a very nice little
> >> lens, and I admit the radical POV of a 12 intrigues me.  I have a
> >> 16 for my EOS so I am not too interested in the VC 15, if I am
> >> going to go wide, I want even wider than what I already have.
> >>
> >> Thanks for any input as to the quality/fun of this lens.  If you
> >> have some sample photos I'd love to see them also.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Harrison McClary
Here you have a picture with the M8 and the Voigtl?nder 12mm.

http://gallery.photo.net/photo/5472682-md.jpg

I like this lens that makes a 16mm equivalent in this camera Vignetting
may be an issue but with PS it's easy correcting it. I use too the Canon
EF 14mm and 16-35mm f2.8 with an EOS 1Ds MkII and I think I prefer the
images from the M8 and Voigtl?nder because corners and borders seem
sharper to me.

Felix.

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Re: Voigtlander 12)