Subject: [Leica] Screwmount / LTM Disease
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Thu Apr 26 18:00:23 2007

Mine, maybe, not a camera's.  While looking into scanners, I began to feel
an itch to supplement the various Ms, Rs and a CL with a Barnack body.
Something really retro like a Model III with an uncoated Elmar.  I am sure
this is nuts.  Can you reassure me that this is, in fact nuts, and help me
save some loot (so I can spend it on the scanner)???
Thanks again!
John Newell

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Screwmount / LTM Disease)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Screwmount / LTM Disease)