Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #14, 15, 16
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Thu Apr 26 19:24:19 2007

Didier,

Of course I regretted selling the AC, but selling it made it possible
for me to get a 4 cam Carrera 1600 at
the Porsche factory in 1957.  That was my entry into the Porsche world..

Jerry

Message from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #14, 15, 16)
Message from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #14, 15, 16)