Subject: [Leica] %¤#! Adobe and UPS
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Apr 27 04:52:22 2007

After 15 days, my Adobe Lightroom finally came.

But the idiots at Adobe insist on using the absolutely worst delivery
service for Europe: UPS.

I wasn't here when they came. They disappeared and won't be back until
Monday "at around the same time."

As it is, I might actually be home on Monday. But please, please, please
Americans. FORGET UPS when you send things to Europe. It is the most
expensive, most useless delivery form that could possibly be cooked up.

There is something called the Post Office. Works like a charm. Beautiful
service. The United States Postal Service is not exception.

UPS sucks royally and it just gets worse for every year.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) (Re: [Leica] %¤#! Adobe and UPS)
Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] %¤#! Adobe and UPS)
Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) (Re: [Leica] %¤#! Adobe and UPS)