Subject: [Leica] FS: 100mm Apo Macro
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Apr 27 06:26:51 2007

Simple--despite the fact that it is the best 35mm I have ever owned,
I just do not use it enough to justify keeping it. I have a rule that
all of my stuff should fit into a relatively small bag, so most of
the time the Apo Macro stays at home. And I just don't take enough
pictures of flowers in my garden to justify keeping the lens. I would
much rather give it a good home with someone who will use it on a
regular basis.

Nathan