Subject: [Leica] WTB: Lens hood for Summarit 50/1.5
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Fri Apr 27 13:46:12 2007

Geeez,

      I remember when these used to be in the "junk drawers" for just a buck
of two !

Ken Frazier <> wrote:

On Apr 26, 2007, at 9:29 PM, Don Dory wrote:

> Of course, if
> the lens was recoated then the shade would be less necessary he
> said with an
> evil smirk. :)

the shade would be for my really nice Summarit. (I have 2, he said,
with a sly grin!)

It's one of my favorite lenses.

And, yes, in checking around, the prices for the shade are quite,
quite, high. Yikes!

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Home Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/