Subject: [Leica] Mah new M8
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Apr 27 15:55:40 2007

Walt,

I love your mailbox. It tilts just like mine. But mine is from heavy
snow plowed against it. I figure you had a couple cool days but not
that bad.

But when you get that M8 you have to be very careful. Those SD cards
don't like Rodinal much. ;-0>>

But you'll love it. You'll be posting so many pictures we won't know
what to do with you.

Congrats win yu git it.
Len