Subject: [Leica] Image Abstracts in the AM
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Fri Apr 27 16:05:09 2007

On Apr 27, 2007, at 6:39 PM, Don Dory wrote:

>   I purposefully framed in that light post

As I said, I think the light post makes the photo.

I attempted the same thing with this image, deliberately framing in
the two objects (tops of distant buildings) on the right horizon.

Otherwise, the shot was just another snow scene, and it may be that
anyway.  :-)

http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/PhotoAlbum30.html

Peace,

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Home Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/