Subject: [Leica] A cool School photo and PAD for April
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sat Apr 28 07:11:49 2007

School Photography is not what I do. I do commercial photography and was
demonstrating to the class how I create emphasis on a subject with
light, using both intensity and color.  The key subject was the teacher
and the kids were the background.  I was just making a fun photo to get
the kids involved and show them how it all works.

It was a really fun day and the kids all had a good time, asking tons of
questions, having fun getting to put hands on the gear and see what all
it takes to make a photo.

Thanks for your comments. :)

--
Harrison McClary