Subject: [Leica] Flash for the M8
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Apr 28 09:42:17 2007

bob,

i don't know about the sf20, but the sf24d you put it into ttl mode, for the
sf20 i would guess you put it into auto, then put the camera in A and turn
camera on then flash, then push shutter down part way to activate the flash
,you will see the flash symbol, the camera will set the shutter at 1/250 and
shoot away.  i think you do any adjustment to the flash output at the flash.
 pretty simple.  although operator error kept me from getting it working
properly for a day or so.  ;-)

gene

-------------- Original message from "Robert D. Baron"
<robertbaron1@gmail.com>: --------------