Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 16: my favourite city
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (geebee)
Date: Sat Apr 28 12:34:45 2007

From: "Nathan Wajsman" <nathan@nathanfoto.com>

>I spent last weekend in Copenhagen. It is my favourite place in the  world,
>truly the place I call home. As usual, it is the
>people who  make the place what it is, and so my PAW focuses mainly on them:
> http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=80
>
> In addition to the PAW images, I have also put up a gallery of  pictures
> mainly from the Free City of Christiania, a hippie
> enclave  in the middle of Copenhagen, and of the remains of the Youth
> House, a  building which had been occupied by squatters
> during the past 20 or  so years, and which was cleared by the police amid
> heavy riots  earlier this month (most of the rioting
> was done by anarchists from  all over Europe who adopted the place as
> their cause celebre):
> http://www.frozenlight.eu/copenhagen_apr2007/

> Nathan

Hi Nathan,

The way you combine interesting text with rock solid photography makes your
weekly post something that I always open with
anticipation and you never disappoint.

Your text/photograph combination reached new heights for me with the bench
on Vallensb?k Strand. It wasn't the strongest shot in
this weeks offering but the addition of one and a half lines of text
catapulted it onto a new level. You have triggered emotion in
me on many occasions before with your observations but I found this one
particularly moving. Makes me ashamed that I don't comment
more on such fine work.

--Graham