Subject: [Leica] Purple-hulled peas
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Apr 29 05:49:01 2007

Oh, but I've been there several times. It's just such a big country
that you can keep travelling eternally.
What strikes me about Sonny's photos of Nachitoches, is that it seems
so genuine and authentic. Very often, these kind of villages are
turned into tourist traps, once they're discovered.
Take Carmel f.i.
Philippe

Op 29-apr-07, om 04:35 heeft Don Dory het volgende geschreven: