Subject: [Leica] Re: American small towns
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun Apr 29 10:47:24 2007

Harrison,

I'm not sure which fly-in you are referring to.  The AEDC Airshow was held
last May, and is usually scheduled every two or three years.  The Beech
Staggerwing Convention is now pretty much limited to the members of the
group and is no longer publicly advertised.  As you can imagine, one has to
be well endowed with greenbacks to qualify by owning a museum piece or a
current production Beech aircraft.  I occasionally stumble on  to it and
snap a photo or two, but their convention is pretty much a closed event.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA