Subject: [Leica] Re: My Metz MZ4 & sca 3502 m4 does not work with M8
From: jsjgroups at gmail.com (Jerry Justianto)
Date: Mon Apr 30 01:05:51 2007

got the answer:

from
http://www.leica-camera-user.com/digital-forum/14467-m8-metz-54mz-4i-sca-3502m4.html

>Hi Bill, if I remember right GnC is not mentioned in the manual for
the flash but is mentioned in the small booklet/manual for SCA 3502
(you can download the booklet from Bogen USA if you have misplaced
yours). On a 54 MZ 4 or 54 MZ-4i you first set the SCA 3502 in GnC
mode (by flipping a small switch on SCA 3502) and then put the flash
in M mode and turn the small wheel on the flash until GnC shows up on
the LCD screen. I have not used any other Metz flash so I am not sure
if the flash you have will work in this way or not.