Subject: [Leica] Nostalgia
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Apr 30 12:47:13 2007

Each time you post a link I expect to open a powerful, high contrast
(but never too high) photograph that is rock solid in its story
telling. And this like all the others fulfills my expectation. You
must have cut your teeth on "front page newspaper photography" when
the front page photograph and headline actually sold the papers.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com