Subject: [Leica] dusting off the negatives
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Apr 30 13:55:49 2007

Good cactch Walt
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Walt Johnson
Enviado el: lunes, 30 de abril de 2007 15:22
Para: Leica Lug
Asunto: [Leica] dusting off the negatives

More nostalgia from the same project. Can't imagine trying to print these
old things without my trusty PC (or MAC to those so inclined) It never hurts
to start believers at an early age as indicated with this little girl.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Walt+Johnson/revival_child.jpg.html

I've often wondered if this isn't what Roddenberry meant by warp speed. ;-)

Walt