Subject: [Leica] CV 35mm 1.2 on the M8
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Apr 30 15:57:37 2007

I have only heard of it by word of mouth on the forums. Stephen Gandy can
upgrade the lens so that there is no binding. I sent mine in to him.
Although I doubt that I will be using it on infinity much, the M8 + 35/1.2
is such a marvelous pairing, I might as well have it work perfectly.

On mine, everything focused smoothly until just before infinity. At that
point, there was resistance, which I took to be some part of the back of the
lens hitting some part of the M8. I didn't force it.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/