Subject: [Leica] Re: Film from the Santa Fe spring shoot
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Apr 30 16:06:11 2007

Dang, we went to HK, China, and Japan, and didn't have a problem with the
film (knock on wood). What's going on here?

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Re: Film from the Santa Fe spring shoot)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Film from the Santa Fe spring shoot)
Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: Film from the Santa Fe spring shoot)