Subject: [Leica] img: Five cousins, George and Happy
From: vintagebill at verizon.net (bill harting)
Date: Mon Apr 30 17:43:52 2007

Thank you, Hoppy, and george, for your reactions.

I was trying to find an instant, or instants, all on one day, when the
subjects were willing to reveal something that wasn't pure child, wasn't
adult but was at least a reflective moment. A stillness. A group picture
in five parts. They are all muses for me...

The light on the curved brick wall, opposite the open front door, was
nice, but not as perfect as I had hoped. I have a lot to do yet.

Bill