Subject: [Leica] Mainstreet Franklin
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue May 1 04:21:17 2007

Very comparable with the village live we know over here.
The first 3 are good examples of solid street photography, with the
first one being an absolute stunner.
It's a situation you can alsmost only imagine with an old and drunk
street hobo, which makes it much more compelling with this young girl.
Many reasons for her distress possible.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 1-mei-07, om 04:12 heeft Harrison McClary het volgende geschreven: