Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 17
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue May 1 06:26:25 2007

Amazing Philippe. I almost did choose that one. My ultimate decision
was based on an assumed demographic - I thought it would find a
larger receptive audience than the minimalist image. Thanks for
taking the time to look and comment specifically. Much appreciated.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG: PAWeek 17)