Subject: [Leica] Film from the Santa Fe spring shoot
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue May 1 06:58:43 2007

Now that you mention it, when we went to Brian's favorite Mexican
restaurant, the ladies were sequestered at one end of the table so we could
talk Leica unfettered. But that wasn't a "lady" thing...it was a "wife"
thing (i.e., we were probably doing them a favor). ;-)

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/