Subject: [Leica] Lost data recovered
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue May 1 08:30:06 2007

You are so lucky to have retrieved your data.

I have three 2G Transcend cards that so far have worked perfectly. I
bought one from my dealer for $49 and then found that Transcend sells
them for $20 on their own web site. That's when I bought 2 more.

I also had 2 SanDisK cards. One went bad. So now I only use the
SanDisK on my Canon p&s. Go figure.

Len