Subject: [Leica] IR Snaps
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Tue May 1 17:49:58 2007

Steve,
Lovely pictures very well done. An inspiration for the rest of us to
go out and try to make some.
When you transfer the focus point to f5.6 - I assume you mean to the
depth of field marking on the lens barrel. Do you turn the lens left
or right? A curious mind wants to know.
Cheers
Howard (in Hong Kong)

Replies: Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] IR Snaps)