Subject: [Leica] LUG dinner in Santa Fe
From: pmcc_2000 at yahoo.com (pmcc)
Date: Tue May 1 21:31:44 2007

Phil,

It was a pleasure meeting you and Chris and we
appreciated you driving up from ABQ and then jumping
tables to strike acquaintance. Susan was *ecstatic*
over the beta of your shoe project, and is holding me
responsible for getting a copy of the production run
-- pls keep us posted so we can get our order in for a
signed copy.  Susan and Chris both seemed to channel
Imelda Marcos with uninhibited enthusiasm!

We look forward to next time.

rgds
Peter (+ Susan).
SF, CA