Subject: [Leica] help with LUGallery please
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed May 2 06:20:41 2007

Hi Matthew, it's been a while since I've registered. I'm not sure what is
going wrong for you. There is definitely no subscription
to pay. If there is a confirmation mail it may well be being filtered by
your e-mail prog. Here is the register page
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/main.php?g2_view=core.UserAdmin&g2_subView=register.UserSelfRegistration&g2_return=main.php%3Fg2_pag
e%3D6%26&&g2_returnName=album>

That's a big URL. They often get broken in e-mail.
Here's a tiny URL version in case that's a problem.
http://tinyurl.com/22fvxq
Or of course you can get to the register page from the home page.
I'd suggest that you just drop a line to Brian who is the Saloon keeper here
and kindly gallery owner. I'm sure he can straighten it
out for you.
lug-owner@leica-users.org

I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures.
Cheers
Hoppy