Subject: [Leica] Testing Metz SCA3520 M4
From: jsjgroups at gmail.com (Jerry Justianto)
Date: Wed May 2 08:29:39 2007

I bounce the flash to a white wall behind me

everything is automated set to A, then the speed choose 1/250.
Aperature at 2.0 so the flash adjusted itself, in the flash screen the
flash is at 1.4 since no aperature info sent to the flash by the M8,
that's why it needs pre flash (i think).

The delay a bit long, I thinks is about 1/2 second.

JSJ