Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 17
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed May 2 10:49:47 2007

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment Dante.
Yes. The IR sensitivity is significant and enjoyable ;~) when
accepted as enlarging the capability of the device while also being
controllable with the use of filtration. We can choose: a lot, a
little, or none.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com