Subject: [Leica] PAW : Phil's trying to catch up
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Wed May 2 15:02:21 2007

Philippe,

I love 15, it is a very nice shot.  I love the color and the mood in the
image.  If you were to crop it the only thing I'd crop is a little of
the street.  To me the contrast of the subdued green and the vibrant
red, the few tables outside and the fun inside all combine to make a
great slice of life in that little corner of the world.  A very nice
image, IMHO.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography