Subject: [Leica] Re: Vanishing darkroom supplies
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu May 3 06:28:49 2007

On May 3, 2007, at 9:24 AM, Lawrence Zeitlin wrote:

> I felt really out of place with my Leica IIIf hanging around my neck.
>
> Larry Z

I ran into one of my artist friends from Westport, CT, this past
weekend.  She was asked to jury a recent photo show at one of the
upscale galleries in Fairfield County.

ALL of the digital submissions were rejected.  Not one got in the show.

There is SOME hope for film.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Home Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/