Subject: [Leica] OT Monitor calibration part 2
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu May 3 17:34:02 2007

Aram, I've just been discussing this with a local colour management guru. I
have the old Spyder. By all accounts the new version is
considerably better.
A link for anyone that may be interested. It is a commercial site and in
Australia. There is quite a bit of more than useful info
IMHO.
<http://www.imagescience.com.au/index.html>

I've opted for the XRite Eye One now.

Cheers