Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sorting out Easter photos
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu May 3 23:37:00 2007

Phil...x, It looks like a spectacular spot that you visited. If the original
file is a couple of MB, (even 4 or 5MB no problem at
this end) send it to me if you'd like. I love to play with other people's
pics for the practice in photoshop too. I've had one or
two from various folks and we always enjoy the information exchange.

Cheers
Hoppy